Living and working in an isolated island location our veterinary client needed a mobile surgery to visit communities throughout the Shetland Islands, which meant that the vehicle not only had to be fitted out with a wide range of surgical equipment but also had to be robust enough to resist wear and tear and arduous travel.
With limited vehicle servicing available locally we had to identify a make and model that could be maintained and serviced.
- The conversion included:
- Fully insulated body with equipment support structures installed.
- Non-slip easy clean flooring and hygienic wipe clean wall panelling
- Insulated sides over panelled with laminated boards.
- Manual awning.
- Automatic side step.
- Bespoke built cabinets with bespoke cage and small animal baskets
- Removable merchandise racking
- Hot and cold water system.
- Electrics included:
- Single point 16amp power inlet to a consumer unit, which has two circuits one for the equipment and one for the internal lighting.
- Under bench climate control system
- 12 volt points
- LED lighting