Our clients requirement was for a versatile mobile public information roadshow vehicle that could be used at small events to provide local residents with up to date information effecting them.
The vehicle had to be able to be driven by most drivers and be both easy and quick to set up. An essential requirement being that it had to have a simple to assemble wheelchair ramp.
- The build included:
- Construction of a lightweight body on a 3500kgs chassis cab
- Swing out display panels.
- Hinge up canopy.
- Glazed entrance doors.
- Non-slip easy clean flooring and hygienic wipe clean wall panelling
- Wall display area with LED illumination
- Bespoke built cabinets with worktop and a separate comfortable seating area.
- Electrics included:
- Single point 16amp power inlet to a consumer unit, which has two circuits one for the equipment and one for the internal lighting.
- LED lighting and 240 volt sockets for equipment.